Fallen, But I’ll Stand Tall once again
Lights flickering and shadows taunting,
Hopes dying and failures haunting.
Sitting alone in a deserted ground,
All around rain began to pound.
Failure struck its blows unceasingly,
Suicide beckons to me increasingly.
The sweet temptation to end it all,
The strong urge to let myself fall.
Maybe I should just give up,
Drink euphoria from a cup.
Joy from me had been stolen,
Depression to me has befallen.
But a light to me it called,
And I stood deeply enthralled.
Encouragements to me it cried,
Demons of my heart began to hide.
The light shone brightly by my side,
And the demons began to fade inside.
It told me to do my best once more,
Taunts and jeers I must ignore.
The world is for me to explore,
There will be a day I can soar.
I will destroy despair’s chain,
I will stand tall once again.
Well, another poem by me again^^
Hope it's nice^^
Lights flickering and shadows taunting,
Hopes dying and failures haunting.
Sitting alone in a deserted ground,
All around rain began to pound.
Failure struck its blows unceasingly,
Suicide beckons to me increasingly.
The sweet temptation to end it all,
The strong urge to let myself fall.
Maybe I should just give up,
Drink euphoria from a cup.
Joy from me had been stolen,
Depression to me has befallen.
But a light to me it called,
And I stood deeply enthralled.
Encouragements to me it cried,
Demons of my heart began to hide.
The light shone brightly by my side,
And the demons began to fade inside.
It told me to do my best once more,
Taunts and jeers I must ignore.
The world is for me to explore,
There will be a day I can soar.
I will destroy despair’s chain,
I will stand tall once again.
Well, another poem by me again^^
Hope it's nice^^
2 comments:
Don't go to www.despair.com
I am serious.
It will kill the tiny micro-light you're having right now.
Ermz..
Is there really such a website? And I have more than a tiny micro light ok? I have a few tiny micro lights!
Post a Comment