Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funny quotes

Well, apparently someone is bugging me to update my blog, because he says it's for my "fans" out there. Ya right..

Anyway, here are some interesting quotes I came across:


Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. -- Thomas Jones

=====

Love your enemies. It'll make them crazy.

(This involves high level of psychology. I don't know if I can do that though =x )

=====

Only those who attempt the absurd can acheive the impossible.

=====

Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.

=====

Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.

(Or they might find more melamine / other weird stuff and ban it XD)

=====

I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

(Helpful? So NOT! LOL.)

=====

Don't be so humble - you are not that great. -- Golda Meir

=====

Sorry, but my karma just ran over your dogma.

(I think this is for people who have cars, and neighbours who own dogs XD)

=====

You have a right to your opinions. I just don't want to hear them.

(And I can totally HEAR ros saying this to wj =X )

=====

I know you think you understood what I said, but what you heard was not what I meant.

=====

Hope they brightened up your day somewhat! XD

No comments: