I have an excuse! Really!
I was.. erm.. busy.. Yup! That's it! BUSY ^^
Well, I'm really tired after the open house today.
So many people came up to me and asked if I'm ok because I looked really tired to them. It really makes me happy that they care XD
And today I'm extra happy, because my tutor gave me a cow ^^

So here is a picture of the cow on my bed!
Isn't it so cute! It has this.. erm.. kawaii cow-ish face. And a cute pink hoodie!!
I want a hoodie like that! Haha!
Also, this is the first present / prize / whatever you want to call it from a lecturer in school, and it really made me feel like I've finally done something right with my life XD
Really in an absolutely happy mood after that XD
*absolutely high tingx signing off*
-ZzZzZzZz-
*falls asleep*
No comments:
Post a Comment