She told me the truth today.
I was adopted.
Really wasn't expecting it.
Just a few days ago, when I asked an aunt, she said that I was not adopted at all and not to think of such silly things.
Now I know better.
It feels like the walls just came crashing down all of a sudden.
I don't know what to think, how to react as normal.
I will try my best though.
It is gonna be hard.
Way to go for a 21st B'day gift.
And in case anyone reading this is wondering:
No. I am not joking. April Fools Day is long over and I don't play such pranks on people. I'm serious.
I wish I wasn't though, and that this was all a dream. One that I would wake up from soon, and laugh over.
I doubt so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment