Was bored, so I decided to do some quizes XD
When will I get married?
Am I smart?
How am I defined in the dictionary?
jtingx [noun] -- |
| A level headed person who always makes the wrong decision |
And LOL! What's my flirting style?
How evil am I?
What would be on my Epitah?
My perfect guy?
| Romance |
| Romance is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You need romance in your life. You love the extra dimension that romance brings to a relationship and you tend to fall in love very quickly. |
![]() |
My dating style?
| Your Dating Style: Open / Committed |
| You like to have the best of both worlds. You have a soulmate type who you want to be with forever, but you also love to randomly date new and interesting people. |

HAHA.. Ok this is funny.. My dating age:
| You date like you are 14 years years old. |
![]() |
| You like to be friends first, and chill with your partners. You may not be very experienced in dating, which your prospective lovers catch onto quickly - but they still find it adorable. |
I think I'll stop spamming my test results XD I'll keep the rest confidential XD







No comments:
Post a Comment