Oh well, been really long since I last blogged (I think =X)
Anyway, here is a little update on what's going on in my (non-existent) life:
1. 20 March 2009 - D day T_T
Why? Because my results are gonna be released on that day? Don't wanna know my results!! ZOMG T_T
2. 4 April - 12 April 2009 - Japan Trip ^^
Really can't wait to go to Japan XD
3. Current life during hols:
- Staying at home. >.<
- Playing Pi Story with C.Y. ^^
- Wondering if I should play DOMO again =X
- Thinking of ways to murder Mr. P.Y. who is making me angry -.-"
Yup, that's about everything XD
Oh, and I wanna write poems.. just need some inspiration... I'm thinking of something philosophical.. anyone wanna give me some inspiration? ^^ Just comment or put it in the chatbox.
Note: My chatbox is new XD
So sign up for an ID, and personalise ur text, and talk on my chatbox!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment