Friday, July 25, 2008

The geniousity of my mum

So, I told her not to toast my second batch of eclair cream puffs from beard papa (worth $7.20)

And WOW she didn't toast them! WooHoo~

She did something BETTER.

She woke up at 5 a.m. to take them out of the fridge so that they won't be cold when i eat them at 8 a.m. -.-"

She has this belief that food should not be eaten cold from the fridge cos it has lots of bacteria and all that. Like, ERM.. Ice cream is not eaten cold? HELLO~~

[Cream puffs = must eat cold] <-- This is the equation of the century!!

Moving on, I told her I wanted to get my hair cut at kimage ($16), or a jean yip student cut ($10). But she said that Jean Yip and Kimage are too expensive, or have too much waiting time. Fine.

Know what she told me today? "Why don't you go to my hairdressing salon - Cut & Curl? It's only $16.20 because I have a 10% discount, so from $18 it drops to $16.20 only!"

So I learnt something new^^
$16.20 is a smaller sum of money than $16 or $10. Also, cut & curl is more famous and trustworthy than Jean Yip & Kimage, who even have their own hairdressing training schools.

Isn't that so cool?

NOT.

Maybe I should just cut my hair on my own and bill her $20 for it or something ^^

No comments: