Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life just gets worse.

So, today my mum found that $50 was missing from her wallet, so she thought it was either me or my sis who took the money. And she checked our wallets and piggy banks. Not much to check for mine though because my wallet and piggy bank are empty of all cash. I am bankrupt. WooHoo~

But she looked through every single receipt in my wallet -.-"

And there was one from The Body Shop where I bought Lip Balm. And I got scolded fo wasting money. WTBBQ. It was the cheapest lip balm there, and I hate it when my lips crack, because I will always tear the dried skin, then ouch! I start bleeding. Is there a problem with that?

Well, apparently according to her, there is a problem. -.-"

Next, she asked why I was broke.

It's because 2 people owe me $50 each.

So I got shouted at because she said i shouldn't lend people money. Fine.

The first person, I didn't even lend him money. He owed me to begin with in exchange for goods.

The second person borrowed money from me to see a doctor. I have compassion and sympathy for her, so sue me ok?

And now she says that if she finds out that I stole her money, she will punish me severely. And she was holding several hangers while saying that, so i guess punishment is physical. Not that she will get to punish me, because I never entered her room yesterday, nor have I entered her room for a week. Please, I have better things to do with my life than to hang out in her room. I prefer my own, prefably with the door shut and music blasting in my ears so that I don't have to hear her. Not that she ever allows me to shut my room door unless I am sleeping.

So she came in and scolded me again just as I finished typing the paragraph above.
Guess what? She was scolding me about lending people money. She says that I am stupid and I got tricked and my friends won't ever return me my money. And next time she forbids me from lending anyone money again -.-"

Seriously. WTH am I even born in the first place -.-"

No comments: