Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Reality sux -.-"

Seriously, I don’t think my life can get any suckier than it already is. However, life and reality really love to prove me wrong I guess? It’s like, life is trying to find the boundaries of my limits before I go over the edge and go totally insane or something.

So what happened yesterday was, I was so darn broke, but out of the I-don’t-know-what of my heart, I decided to splurge $8.80 on some really expensive pastries. Then my friend was hungry, so I gave her 1 of the pastries, which left me with three pastries to bring home. Which was totally fine with me, because it leaves one for me, one for mummy and one for my little sister, though God knows she doesn’t deserve it! But anyway, I brought it home and my mum said that we would eat it for breakfast the next morning, which was cool with me.

But she saw this bag I got from someone, which did not cost me anything at all, but I really liked that bag. But she shouted at me -.-"

According to her, I have too many bags, not enough space to keep the bags, and I am very vain and a spendthrift. Like.. WTBBQ?

For your information, I have THREE bags. THREE that I actually use:
1. Backpack for carrying my laptop and heavy books to school. (It’s so kiddy)
2. Sling bag for school when I have less things to carry. (It’s too small)
3. Camping bag, a sports water-polo bag for camping purposes. (As if I can use it on a daily basis! And the straps to carry it are totally going to fall off soon!)

So this bag would be really nice. But mummy had to insist that I sell it away, give it away or something!

So fine. I’ll get rid of the bag.

The next morning, she put all my pastries in the toaster and burnt them to crisp.

May I ask, WHO THE HECK puts TIRAMISU into a toaster? WHO??? And you don’t put beard papa cream puffs in the toaster, especially since I chilled them on purpose!!

So I had no breakfast. And $6 just got toasted in the toaster. =_="

And she told me to relax? Did she relax when I got a really nice free bag worth $69? She told me not to be so uptight, must relax in life and all that. She only tells me that if she does something wrong. If I do something wrong, and I tell her to relax, I would get a really bad scolding form her.

Life can’t get worse right?

WRONG!!

I left the house EARLY so that I can go to school earlier. But guess what? I got STUCK in the stupid lift.
So doing what any normal person would do, I pressed the alarm! YAY! I’m saved!!

I WISH.

So I waited, and waited, and waited.

And I pressed the alarm every five minutes so as not to annoy the heck out of my neighbours.

My handphone was totally MIA, and there was no internet connection in the lift (FIGURED), so I couldn’t ask people to save me T_T

The best part is, I live in a condo, where the guards are PAID to make sure I get saved if I’m stuck in the lift right? But I had to wait 20 minutes for them to even notice that I was spamming their stupid alarm bell, then they asked me through the intercom: “Anyone there?”

I was so tempted to reply: “No! It’s the Christmas ghost stuck in the lift!”

But I didn’t. *round of applause for my restraint*

So after they found out I was stuck, they saved me in 10 minutes, which made it 30 minutes in the stupid lift, with nothing to entertain me.

So, nothing can get worse right?

HAHA!! IT TOTALLY DID T_T

SBS Bus number 74. I officially declare you my public enemy number 1. WHY THE HECK do I have to wait 37 minutes for my bus? WHY????

So instead of being early to class, I was 25 minutes late, aka marked as absent. (Darn you lift and bus!)

Nothing could go wrong next right??

WRONG.

My lovely laptop could not connect to the internet. Which made it impossible for me to do anything at all. So basically, all I can do during my lessons is to type this blog entry in Microsoft words. Thank God it doesn’t need the internet.

So, if one more thing goes wrong today, I will absolutely ROAR!!

Edit @ 5p.m. from home:

I wanted to roar, but had no strength. I think it sounded more like meow than a roar?

But back to my series of unfortunate sui-ness.

1. I just found out that I'm running a fever. O M G.

2. When I reached home, I got scolded. Why? Because I was stuck in the lift ^^
Seriously -.-"
It is not as if i pressed 20 buttons and jammed my lift. It is totally not my fault at all!!
I just pressed 2 buttons. Lvl 1 and door close. Thats all!!

So, what she was scolding me about was that I should have left my house earlier -.-"
Which I did -.-"

And she said that I should leave the house 30 minutes earlier everyday in case the lift ever breaks down again.
Point of information: I am already doing that and i am always rotting in school because I'm too early for my classes.

And the funniest part is she said this: you should know that the lift breaks down sometimes so you should be prepared.
As if the lift emailed me to tell me it would be trapping me inside today and please prepare for it? How would I know? >.<

No comments: